Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I received a "Delivery Error". Did my email go out to eveyone else on my list???

I received a "Delivery Error."  Did my email go out to eveyone else on my list???

Note: When receiving "Delivery Error" messages... ALL other emails will have been sent, only IF you received the "Your Message Has Been Sent" confirmation.

The "Delivery Error." is usually followed by a "Error - View Invalid Emails in List" message (signifying an incorrect email). This indicates that a bad email has been entered (or imported) into your email group. Click, or mouse over, the error message ("Error - View Invalid Emails in List") to view the bad or incorrect email. To fix, simply re-enter the CORRECT email address into your group and hit the "Save" button (far right of email group).

Note: You should also check to confirm that the LAST email on your list does NOT end in a comma, or any punctuation. -MP Team

No comments:

Post a Comment