Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I left my computer, when I returned the message I was composing disappeared

Q: Upon returning to my computer after leaving for an hour, I resumed typing my message to my team. (My Massive Playbook™ email portal/site was still up so I thought I was fine.) However, when I went to save my message before sending, I was bounced out of the system. I though as long as my Massive Playbook™ screen was still on my screen I was okay to compose my letter.

A: After approximately 15minutes, Massive Playbook™ built in safety feature will bounce you out of your account. You may NOT get an onscreen warning. (This feature is to prevent anyone else from gaining access to your private message or email lists).

IF YOU PLAN on walking away from your computer for a long duration, you must SAVE the message that you are composing ("Save" button below messaging panel). Then log-out. Next time you log back in, your message will appear, as you had last left it. You can then resume typing/composing.

NOTE: For longer compositions, you can also type and save messages in a WOrd program, and import them into your email with a simple copy and paste.

- MP Team

No comments:

Post a Comment